In order to provide our services we sometimes need information. How we manage this information is described in this Privacy Statement.
The services and product portfolio of PrioCom includes enabling communication between and the identification of your employees in the workplace. In doing so we process personal data. We are happy to enter into a processing agreement with you to ensure privacy. To arrange this please contact: email@example.com.
PrioCom B.V. (hereinafter PrioCom) processes personal data and other data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We treat personal details and data as confidential and handle it with due care for the benefit of our organization. We do not provide personal data to third parties without prior permission.
This Privacy Statement applies to PrioCom B.V., part of Flash Connectivity Group B.V.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of data obtained from providing our services, visits to and use of our website and through other contact moments with our organization.
PrioCom has appointed its own Privacy Officer and Security Officer who jointly supervise the application and compliance with the GDPR Act (wet AVG) and maintain contact with external stakeholders and the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
PrioCom manages personal data in a secure manner and respects the privacy of those involved. PrioCom adheres to the following principles:
– Lawfulness, fairness, transparency: Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the law and in a proper and transparent manner. An overview of all processing operations is described in the processing register.
– Basis and purpose limitation: PrioCom ensures that personal data is only collected and processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Data minimalization: PrioCom only processes the minimum personal data necessary for the predetermined purpose. PrioCom strives for minimal data processing. Wherever possible, less or no personal data shall be processed.
– Storage limitation: Personal data is not kept longer than necessary. The retention of personal data may be necessary to properly perform the tasks set or to comply with legal obligations.
– Integrity and confidentiality: PrioCom handles personal data with due care and treats it confidentially. For example, personal data is only processed for the purpose for which it was collected.
– Sharing with third parties: In the event of cooperation with external parties, involving the processing of personal data, PrioCom shall makes agreements setting out the requirements that data exchange must meet. These agreements are laid down in a processing agreement.
– Rights of data subjects: PrioCom honours all rights of data subjects and has established procedures to this end.
Transfer to other countries
PrioCom may transfer your Personal Data to other companies, affiliates and/or its Business Partners if this is necessary for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. This allows your Personal Data to be transferred abroad, including countries outside the European Economic Area. These include the United States, Canada and other countries in which PrioCom Business Partners are located. In order to ensure that your Personal Data is transferred properly and securely, we have made contractual agreements (where necessary) regarding such transfers with these Business Partners. We have implemented all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data in such transfers.
PrioCom has made an inventory of the processes (in addition to our standard services) in which personal data provided by external parties is processed. Below is a list of the different types of processing.
Visiting our website
On our website, domain PrioCom.nl you can find information about our organization, services, partners, certifications, references, vacancies and news items.
Also see our Cookie Statement.
Note: When you disable cookies, it is possible that certain services or elements of this site no longer function or do not function optimally.
Visiting our premises
When you visit our office at Moezelweg 136c in Europoort, you can park your car on the premisis.
Contact with our sales department
Our colleagues are ready to help you every day, answer your questions and follow up on your requests. You can contact PrioCom by telephone, email and also using the contact form on our website.
If you have a question or complaint or want to submit a request to us, then we need some information from you. Such as your name, your company name, your email address, your telephone number and other information that is required to process your request, query or complaint. We also use this information to keep you informed of the status of your request, query or complaint.
We store this data for a maximum of 10 years in our CRM system.
Contact with our Service Desk
You can contact our Service Desk with all your questions regarding repairs and malfunctions.
The work orders used by the Service Desk contain information from our service management system. In terms of personal data, this concerns the name and business email address and (possibly) telephone number of the contact person. All work orders have been stored in our system since 2018 and will be kept there for the duration of your agreement. The work orders are then archived for another 7 years.
Emails that you send to the Service Desk are archived for a year and then automatically disappear from the Outlook mailbox.
Participating in a PrioCom Event
We regularly organize events and invite our customers and suppliers. From an organizational point of view, it is important for us to know who is participating in these events. We can provide you with information about the programme and location and send you a reminder just before the event. That is why we need certain information from you to participate in an event, such as your name, your position and your preferences regarding any workshops during the event.
In addition, it can be beneficial to us, in terms of evaluation and follow-up, to find out how you experienced the event and to know which solutions or services interest you. We record this data in our CRM system for a maximum of 10 years.
Participate in a customer satisfaction survey
We conduct a customer satisfaction survey among all our customers to find out in which areas we can optimize our services. At the end of the online survey, you will be asked if your personal results can be returned to us by name. If you object to this, your data will be treated anonymously. The research agency handles this data with the utmost care. If you indicate that your data may be linked to your name, you enable us to implement targeted improvements at customer level.
The results of the customer satisfaction surveys are kept by us for a maximum of 5 years.
Use of our Wi-Fi network
During a visit to our premises you may use our Wi-Fi for free. Once you have logged into our Wi-Fi network, data is automatically collected, such as the identification number (MAC address) of your device. We only use this information to prevent misuse. Should illegal activities take place from our Wi-Fi network, we may block the device you are using from accessing it. The retention period for the data we collect is a maximum of one year (or shorter, if the maximum capacity has been reached).
Use of images
On our website we use visual material with our references. Also during events organized by us, we take photos which we use in PrioCom communications such as testimonials. We only do this if you give us written permission to use recognizable images. We store this visual material for the duration of the period in which it is used by us in different forms.
If you wish to withdraw your permission, we will remove the images on the next new release of our website and on the subsequent replacement of leaflets and display materials.
We send mailings about (new) products, solutions and services, developments within our organization and rate changes. We also send invitations for events that we organize ourselves, such as the annual Partner Events and for events in which we as PrioCom participate.
We only send these mailings to those prospects and partners who (in our opinion) will find this information or the event relevant. For example because they are active in a certain industry. Partners are automatically registered in our CRM system for our mailings. Every mailing you receive from us has the option to unsubscribe from receiving our mailings.
Push-to-Talk solution PrioCom
We record some personal data of Push-to-Talk solution users, namely their name and business telephone number. This data will be kept for the duration of the agreement. After the contract has expired, the contract data is kept in our financial administration for 7 years; the personal data will be deleted within 7 days.
Smart Devices / Sim cards
When leasing smart devices, we record some personal data of the users, namely their name, business telephone number and email address and, if applicable, IP address. This data is retained for the duration of the lease of the smart devices. After the contract has expired, the contract data is kept in our financial administration for 7 years; the personal data will be deleted within 7 days.
For the smart devices that we rent including SIM cards or for the rental of individual SIM cards, the data regarding the calling behaviour is only kept by the provider in accordance with legal requirements.
We use social media to keep you up to date with our latest communication solutions and services, our vacancies and our events. You can follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. There are no conditions attached to the use of social media from PrioCom. You do however agree to the terms of the social media platform.
Job applications at PrioCom
If you apply for a position at PrioCom, we will ask you to share information with us. This concerns your name and address details, date of birth and your CV. This data is stored for a maximum of four weeks, commencing from the closing date of the application period.
It is possible to contact us with questions/comments through our website. When filling in the form, we ask for your (business) contact details in order to handle your question as well as possible. Your contact details are stored in our CRM system and stored for a period of 10 years.
PrioCom takes all measures that can be reasonably expected of it to protect your personal data against misuse, intervention and loss, but also against unauthorized access, modification or publication. We do this by:
- Encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information;
- Technical and organizational measures that ensure the continued integrity, availability, confidentiality and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Limit physical access to our locations;
- Limit access to the data we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we and our Business Partners take appropriate security measures to protect Personal Information;
- Destroy or disable personal data as and when required by law.
Your privacy rights
- Information and Inspection:You have the right to information about how we use your Personal Data and you may request a copy of that Personal Data
- Rectification:You have the right to correct incorrect Personal Data about yourself and to supplement incomplete Personal Data about yourself
- Erasure:You have the right to have your Personal Data deleted under certain circumstances
- Portability:You have the right to receive your Personal Data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and you may send this information to other organizations under certain circumstances.
- Objection:You have the right to object to the use of your Personal Data based on our legitimate interests (as described above)
- Restriction:You have the right to ask us to restrict the use of your Personal Data so that we can no longer process that information until that restriction is lifted
- Automated decision-making:You have the right to challenge processing that was made based on automated decision-making only if that decision has legal or similar serious consequences for you.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal data or about your privacy rights, please contact us using the details below.
You can send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can also submit a request for a data export. In addition, you can indicate that you want us to restrict the processing of personal data, pending our consideration of your objection to a certain processing.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is regularly updated. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or materially change the way we use your Personal Data, we will include these changes in this Privacy Statement and update the effective date at the end of the section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to remain informed of how we use and protect your Personal Data.
If you would like to contact us regarding privacy related matters, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to:
3198 LS Europoort
Effective date: 3rd March 2020