Are you an enthusiastic jack-of-all-trades who organises things well, works accurately and communicates well? And do you have experience in a commercial position? Then we are looking for you!
PrioCom is an innovative Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) for data connections through the national T-Mobile network for business and mission critical work environments. Where connectivity really matters, PrioCom’s services play a crucial role. Together with business partners and system integrators PrioCom takes care of guaranteed connectivity of mobile applications in a secured environment. PrioCom is part of Flash Connectivity Group.
You are the key person in a (still) small team and make sure that the (internal) processes run smoothly. You support the team with various issues and are jointly responsible for optimal customer satisfaction. Working together is in your DNA. PrioCom has great potential and, as an important key-player, you are a key contributor to this growth.
What will you be doing as Office Assistant?
- -You are responsible for answering and processing telephone customer questions;
- You are responsible for correctly preparing and processing quotations and orders;
- You are responsible for keeping track of the out-of-bundle usage, the stock of SIM cards and the activation and deactivation of the SIM cards (MVNO activities);
- You ensure the proper coordination of the work with other departments;
- You organise meetings, make periodic reports, monitor the progress of agreements made and work these out;
- You are the internal contact point for your colleagues with questions about customer-related matters;
- You provide all-round support to the organisation and to other PrioCom employees.
What do we ask from you as Office Assistant?
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar commercial position, complemented by an education at least MBO level;
- You have good customer and service skills;
- You are a team player and an enthusiastic independent colleague;
- You are accurate, precise and proactive;
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and you work quickly and easily with various automated systems;
- You are in possession of your own transport.
What can we offer you?
A challenging position as Office Assistant with a progressive company. You get the space to develop yourself and actively contribute to the company’s success.
- A lot of space to develop yourself into a true professional;
- A competitive salary;
- Happy lunches, weekly drinks and several times a year fun company outings;
- 25 days off per year;
- A good insurance package, pension scheme and bonus scheme;
- A job for at least 32 hours with a view to a permanent contract.
About the Flash Connectivity Group
Flash Connectivity Group (FCG) consists of the specialised companies: Flash Private Mobile Networks, 2WAY and PrioCom. We are a leading organisation and offer a wide range of technological solutions in the field of business and mission critical communication.
FCG supports its companies with facilitation services such as HR, Product Development and Marketing so that each operating company can focus primarily on its core business.
The organisation consists of approximately 110 employees who all like to go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and stay that way. The company culture is informal and collegial.
For more information please contact Tom Bok (HR Director), telephone number +31 (0)181 25 00 25.
Enthusiastic about the position? Then apply now! Please send your written application by e-mail to: Tom Bok